Above Ground Pool Bottom Pad
Pool Floor Padding
Reasons For A Liner Guard And How It Protects Your Liner.
- It’s Porous – the unique fabric allows moisture to pass through. Preventing Mold and Mildew growth. I often come across liner replacements and when I take up the old liner. The area has over grown mold and mildew. This is not only a health hazard but makes replacing a liner more difficult.
- 2.The strong Geotextile fabric composition prevents rock, roots, sand, etc. from penetrating which will damage and destroy the liner. It doesn’t take much to penetrate a liner no matter how thick. Please note: A liner guard doesn’t protect you from any sharp objects on the top side of the liner.
- Cushioned feeling – the density of the fabric will not completely compress giving a softer pool bottom. If you have a stone dust base this will an improvement you wouldn’t want to swim without.
- One piece construction with no cutting, taping, or measuring – just take out of the box and lay over the base. Other materials force you to use tape to place together many pieces. Having it in one piece makes for easy installation.
- Reduces staining of the vinyl. Sometimes when Vinyl comes in contact with the earth it over time will stain the bottom of the liner. The LINER GUARD prevents this. Combined with a Vinyl Works pool liner that protects their pool liners with a clear acrylic coat, making them resistant to ultraviolet rays, bacteria, chlorine, fungus, algae and mildew.
- Prevents ants and other little critters from digging their way to the liner and sometimes right through your liner. Combine a LINER GUARD with a DE (Diatomaceous Earth) treatment under your guard and liner and you will be double protected from ants. Like fingernails on a chalkboard. Ants will flee screaming!
- Longevity of the liner guard. Once installed will not only outlast a liner but it will outlast every warranty and extended warranty you may have. It’s indestructible to the environment. Except fire!
- It’s Affordability! A Liner Guard is reasonably priced. Saving just one liner replacement in the future will pay for itself several times over. We provide our local customers free installation.
If you filter these 8 reasons with your decision to have one, I think you will come to the conclusion that having a LINER GUARD under your pool liner will protect your investment for years to come. One last bonus reason a liner guard is right for you and your swimming pool. Its lightweight and that makes shipping it easy.
When planning a pool liner replacement or when you install a new pool consider the bottom pad protection that benefits and protects your new investment.
above ground pool liner pad,above ground pool pad
above ground pool padding,floor padding for above ground pools,happy bottom pool pad
liner pad for above ground pool,pool bottom pad,pool floor padding,pool liner pads,pool liner protectionion,pool pad for above ground pool,pool padding,pool padsunder pool pad